[tlhIngan Hol] paq'batlh mu'tlhegh

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 02:44:03 PST 2016

> DaH naDev jIHtaHbogh meq Saja'."
> /Now I will tell you why I am here./

if the {naDev jIHtaHbogh} is indeed a noun, them I believe this resembles
the "ship in which I fled" problem.

if we accept the {naDev jIHtaHbogh} as a noun, then obviously by the same
reasoning we need to accept {Duj jInarghbogh} as a noun too, unless the
{naDev} is the object of {jIHtaHbogh}, thus producing "the here which I am
being".

of course in star trek everything is possible, so perhaps someone can
change state of being thus from a humanoid becoming a place.. but then
again the english translation doesn't say "now I will tell you why I became
the here".

qunnoH jan puqloD
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'