[tlhIngan Hol] How do I say "how much I love (whatever)" ?

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 03:37:32 PST 2016

De'vID:
> Consider {chay'}

believe it or not, {chay'} was my first thought; but I didn't know whether
saying {chay' tlhIngan Hol DaparHa'}, actually conveyed the meaning of "how
much do you love klingon ?".

On the other hand, asking "how do you love klingon", forces the recipient
of the question to describe "a/the way" in which he loves it, thus
actually/indirectly answering the "how much do you love klingon". hmm.. I
don't know.. perhaps..

Unless of course, we could use {chay'} in conjuction with something else..
but what could that be ? So far, I can't think of something..

qunnoH jan puqloD
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'