[tlhIngan Hol] Expressing "god damn"

Anthony Appleyard a.appleyard at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 9 20:59:30 PST 2016

When "damn" has no longer any condemnatory or religious meaning and is merely an emphatic, translate it by a plain emphatic.
"god damn food" means (to me) that there is a complaint about the food, perhaps the quality, perhaps the timing such as a 3-course meal offered when I have 5 minutes to get to the railway station.