[tlhIngan Hol] How do I say "how much I love (whatever)" ?

Ed Bailey bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 18:30:42 PST 2016

When you ask someone how much you like something, are you asking them to
describe said liking?

Then how about something like {/souvlaki/ DaparHa' 'e' yIDel!}

Or if you want to assign numerical values...

/souvlaki/ Daparqu' 'e' 'oSchugh wa' 'ej /souvlaki/ DaSopmeH bIHeghqang 'e'
'oSchugh wa' maH, SoHvaD /souvlaki/ Delbogh mI' yIngu'!

...though as ridiculous as that "on a scale from 1 to 10" stuff is to many
humans, just imagine how idiotic it might sound to Klingons!

~mIp'av