[tlhIngan Hol] More on {-moH} and tritransitive verbs

Ed Bailey bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 20:38:33 PST 2016

Ah, and TKD doesn't say quite what I remembered it saying:
{-vo'} <from>

  This suffix is similar to {-Daq} but is used only when action is
in a direction away from the noun suffixed with {-vo'.}

I mistook "action" for motion, since that's usually the kind of action
involved. The action must still take place along a path through physical
space, though, correct? You couldn't say *{vavnI'wI'vo' Du'vam vIHevpu'}
for instance, could you?

~mIp'av