[tlhIngan Hol] Adverbs with {-qu'}

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Fri Dec 2 10:37:13 PST 2016

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 1:00 PM, mayqel qunenoS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> maj. and if you had an adverbial, a noun with a type-5 suffix, AND a
> time stamp ? where would you place the time stamp ?

I'd just put it somewhere at the start. I believe there is no specific
order to these things, it's all just about getting the information across:

wa'Hu' Qo'noSDaq nom jISop - Yesterday, on Kronos, I ate quickly

Qo'noSDaq cha'leS loQ jIyIt - On Kronos, the day after tomorrow, I will
walk a little bit

QIt DaHjaj Qo'noSDaq paq vIlaD - Slowly, today on Kronos, I read the book

qurgh