[tlhIngan Hol] then/now and law'/puS

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 02:19:21 PDT 2016

Antony Appleyard:
> {ngugh QupghachwIj law' DaH QupghachwIj
> puS} ?

At first glance it would seem ok, but someone who would want to apply the
rules strictly would probably say:

"the place of the {QupghachwIj} needs to be occupied by verbs of quality,
not nouns"

And if you answered by quoting the {'ul law'} canon example, he would say
that even by this standart, we don't have here a valid sentence but
something like:

"then my being young greater, now lesser"

However I'm not one of those people who enjoy applying the rules strictly,
thus constantly inventing ways of tying our hands, while saying "o how
perfect klingon is".

Personally, I'm a fan of our good captain..

qunnoq
ghogh HablI'wIjvo' vIngeHta'