[tlhIngan Hol] {SorHa'} ? Of course.. But with jay' what ?

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 08:17:13 PDT 2016

Obviously we are understanding differently the concept of what a
metaphor actually is.

The way I understand the whole matter, not only a phrase, but a word
as well may be used metaphorically.

We say "debt haircut" ; we don't mean that the debt of a country has
hair, but we use the word "haircut" in a metaphoric way.

That however, is something we cannot do in klingon, thus the original
question of this thread.

qunnoq