[tlhIngan Hol] When better is missing go with preferable

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 23:02:33 PDT 2016

David Holt :
> Please give me a more complete example with full context.

You're right on the fact that I wouldn't use the phrase "my phone is
better" at the beginning of a conversation, without specifying the
reason.

However, if I was writing a review comparing two phones, and at the
end of the comparison came to an overall conclusion, then I would say
something like "overall this phone is better".

And if I was writing in klingon, then I would say "this phone is preferable".

qunnoq