[tlhIngan Hol] qep'a' cha'maH wej mu' chu' - New Words

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 23:38:44 PDT 2016

qurgh:
> The clarification is there to separate the visual experience from the event/time period.
> jajlo' = dawn (the time period)
> jajlo' chum = sunrise (the visual experience)
> tlhom = dusk (the time period)
> tlhom chum = sunset (the visual experience)

maj. however this raises two questions :

wa': if we are on a planet which has no atmosphere (which I think
causes the sunrise/sunset to be colorful), then these words have no
application right ?

cha': read this sentence:
{qaStaHvIS tlhom chum dog vIqotlhtaH}
while the colorful sunset is happening I am tickling the dog.

would you accept it ? It talks of a visual experience, however it
suggests a time period as well. so what do you think ?

qunnoq