[tlhIngan Hol] qep'a' cha'maH wej mu' chu' - New Words

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Tue Aug 16 10:11:14 PDT 2016

The clarification is there to separate the visual experience from the
event/time period.

jajlo' = dawn (the time period)
jajlo' chum = sunrise (the visual experience)

tlhom = dusk (the time period)
tlhom chum = sunset (the visual experience)

A sunset on a cloudy day is still a colorful experience, I just can't see
it because it's happening above the clouds:

jajlo' chum Huvbe'moH 'engmey
The clouds cause the colorful dawn to be obstructed

qurgh