[tlhIngan Hol] How difficult is Klingon ?

MorphemeAddict lytlesw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 08:30:32 PDT 2016

mayqel: Personal experience still involves guessing. What is the basis
otherwise of a 70% score versus 71% or 69% or 30%? These are likely based
on feelings of "Wow, that was hard!" (80%) or "That was easy!" (10%).
Assigned specific numbers to feelings is like the hospital pain scale
except that the pain scale is given with reference points (typical levels
of pain and their respective amount of incapacitation) for each value, and
you offered nothing like that.

lay'tel SIvten

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 10:25 AM, mayqel qunenoS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> lay'tel SIvten
> > All of the numbers are subjective, so how are
> > they determined? Guessing, I suppose.
>
> Guessing if someone hasn't actually tried to learn the language, or
> personal experience if someone learns and uses the language.
>
> qunnoq
> ghogh HablI'wIjvo' vIngoHta'
>
> On 15 Aug 2016 6:16 p.m., "MorphemeAddict" <lytlesw at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> All of the numbers are subjective, so how are they determined? Guessing,
>> I suppose.
>>
>> lay'tel SIvten
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 2:49 AM, mayqel qunenoS <mihkoun at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> thank you all for replying ; my opinion on this subject is a big "it
>>> depends". let me explain..
>>>
>>> if someone:
>>>
>>> 1. really wants to learn
>>> 2. has the discipline to sit down, in order to get the job done