[tlhIngan Hol] The contradiction of {bortaS}

Christa Hansberry chransberry at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 09:11:57 PDT 2016

Off-topic: How is "it is cold to me" absolutely weird? After all, if I say,
"I am cold", then someone could take my temperature and conclude that I'm
still at 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit. So it's not so much that I am cold, as
that I have a feeling of coldness... why? Because the air is cold, and
making me feel coldness; it is cold to me. Much more logical than English!
:-D

-QISta'