[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: ghID

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Mon Aug 1 09:15:22 PDT 2016

It's stuff that isn't about ghID.

... depending on the device. [ But Maltz said that doesn't mean "squeeze"
like squeezing into a tight space. That verb is qoch
<https://hol.kag.org/a/qoch>. (The object of this verb is the space — like
a small car or a crowded elevator — being squeezed into, and this includes
clothes or shoes that are too small.) For squeezing a toothpaste tube or
for squeezing an orange, he said the verb is ngaH
<https://hol.kag.org/a/ngaH>. ] The hole punch will ...

qurgh