[tlhIngan Hol] I've had it with the finger verbs !

seruq seruq at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 1 07:53:46 PDT 2016

> > As a physician, myself, I do number them
> > from 1 to 5, but it's not always helpful to use
> > the numbers with my patients
> and here lies the heart of the problem.
> because numbers are confusing, the definitions
> of the finger verbs should not be given using numbering
> terms.
> the numbering system must either be used
> correctly, or not used at all.

You have mentioned in a few emails now about the confusion of numbering toes and fingers.  I am confused about where the confusion lies.  1 through 5.  In your original email, you showed that you number them the same as everyone else; 1 through 5, starting with the thumb or big toe.

Was is recently revealed that Klingons count fingers and toes starting with 0, like Human computer peripherals?  Did I miss something?

- DloraH