[tlhIngan Hol] {SorHa'} ? Of course.. But with jay' what ?

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 02:15:51 PDT 2016

So, we have the word {SorHa'}, meaning "to speak metaphorically".

On the other hand, we can't use klingon words metaphorically, because
we always need to take them on their most myopic, strict, and
narrow-minded meaning.

But then, how is someone supposed to speak metaphorically ? With what
jay' words ?

Unless he says in advance {DaH jISorHa'}, and then continues to
stretch the meaning of any klingon words he likes. But is that the
case indeed ?

qunnoq