[tlhIngan Hol] Am I right here?

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Tue Aug 30 05:56:28 PDT 2016

Am 30.08.2016 um 11:10 schrieb De'vID:
> Where did you find it?The result I find is the Klingon wiki!
> http://www.klingonwiki.net/De/Schnellkurs

Hm, interesting. I was going to say "that doesn't mean I wrote it", but
then I saw that I really wrote the article. :-/ Feel free to correct it!

Anhow - I've done a deeper google search and found that phrase, and
actually the entire list, at another site made in 2008.
It's actually eassy to search, because it contains some typos like
"nugneH". The article was written by Christoph Hage, maybe I should ask
him. http://www.wissen.de/klingonisch-fuer-anfaenger

>> And how would you translate it?
>
> naDev jIHtaH, qar'a'?

It depend on the meaning. I think the intended meaning was "Am I now at
the place where I am supposed to be?" as in "I would like to buy
tickets. Am I right here?" or "Is the room I am standing in now the
place where I must be?" - brief: "Am I right here?" (at least that's
what the german phrase means).

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh