[tlhIngan Hol] Am I right here?

kechpaja kechpaja at comcast.net
Sun Aug 28 11:28:23 PDT 2016

And we totally interpreted that in completely different ways — I tried to figure out ways in which the *Klingon* sentence might be forced to make sense.

I agree with you on the Klingon translations of the English sentence, although I might add {naDev} at the beginning if the "here" refers to an actual location, such as a question on a paper exam or something like that.

-SapIr

kechpaja <kechpaja at comcast.net>