[tlhIngan Hol] Using regional words

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 03:26:20 PDT 2016

thanks for replying !

actually, this question arose when I needed to find a word to say
"shirt with sleeves", and the only word I could find, was the regional
{wep}. So, I was wondering.. Should I write it ? Will they understand,
or do I need to specify that it is a regional word ?

anyway, thank you for clarifying this !

qunnoq