[tlhIngan Hol] Saruman and Lurtz

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 03:13:19 PDT 2016

ok, I don't know about this..

while I was writing, I was asking myself the question "is the event
(at the time the events of the sentence where narrated) completed ?".

however I think that eventually this produced too many aspect suffixes
; perhaps its that saruman actually talks to lurtz about completed
events, but again i don't know..

something feels wrong here.

qunnoq