[tlhIngan Hol] When better is missing go with preferable

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 01:33:55 PDT 2016

lieven,

I see your point and I agree with you. There is a definite difference
between the words {QaQ} and {qaq}.

The question is : Is this difference important ? And the answer
(according to my opinion) would be "it depends on the context".

Surely there are numerous cases, where the use of {QaQ} through the
"traditional" law'/puS construction would be the best way to go ; and
of course there would be other cases as well where the use of a simple
{qaq} would be correct too.

All in all (if I understand this american phrase correctly), I believe
{qaq} is a beautiful alternative to have, in our linguistic arsenal.

And an irrelevant question :
reH lugh'eghmoH google mail ! chay' 'e' vImev ?

qunnoq