[tlhIngan Hol] As soon as I had tickled the dog

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Mon Aug 22 10:52:41 PDT 2016

On 8/22/2016 1:39 PM, mayqel qunenoS wrote:
> If I'm writing a passage, which clearly concerns a number of completed
> events, do I need to repeat the {-pu'} on every verb, or just once or
> twice suffices ?

If you're actually describing the completion of events, use a completion
suffix every time.

Again, it's not important whether you're describing events that have
been completed at some point. What's important is whether the particular
action you're describing is completed as it happens at that point in the
sentence.

Don't be confused by the English tendency to narrate stories in the past
tense. Klingon does not do this.