[tlhIngan Hol] As soon as I had tickled the dog

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 10:39:45 PDT 2016

thank you very much SuStel and lieven for taking the time to explain all this.

perhaps -slowly- I'm beginning to understand the difference between
tense and aspect, although -currently-, I feel it is a subtle one.

I think the way to go, is try and use aspect in simple sentences and
work one's way, from that point up.

Another good question though, is this:

If I'm writing a passage, which clearly concerns a number of completed
events, do I need to repeat the {-pu'} on every verb, or just once or
twice suffices ?

qunnoq