[tlhIngan Hol] As soon as I had tickled the dog

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 07:59:35 PDT 2016

SuStel
> QInlIj tlhaQlaw'ghach vIyajbe'.

tagha' dogwIj quH mojpu' Hatlhvetlh ; quHwIj mojbe'. meqvammo', tlhaQ lutvam !

SuStel:
> Your use of aspect has been turning into tense lately. Be careful!

Many times I have a hard time *feeling* the difference between tense
and aspect, thus the confusion. And the problem is, I can't find a way
to overcome this problem.

lieven:
> I would suggest you use {targh} to talk about your dog

Believe it or not (this will sound strange), I find rather creepy to
use {targh} for dog. Why ? Because klingons eat the heart of targs,
and it gives me the creeps just to think of a dog being treated that
way.

qunnoq