[tlhIngan Hol] When better is missing go with preferable

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 01:51:54 PDT 2016

lieven:
> Maybe one thing is surely better than another, but I may prefer the worse anyway.

Perhaps, this will suck us into an infinite loop, but if we
acknowledge something as being better then wouldn't this be by
definition preferable ?

And if we acknowledge something as being preferable, then again isn't
that by definition better ?

And even if we acknowledge one thing as being better, still preferring
the worst (thus the latter being preferable), then for the person who
makes the choice, then the preferable -for him- isn't the better even
if its worst ?

This seems like a temporal loop ! Or a linguistic one if you prefer ! hehehe

qunnoq