[tlhIngan Hol] When better is missing go with preferable

Alan Anderson qunchuy at alcaco.net
Thu Aug 18 13:11:13 PDT 2016

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 2:36 PM, mayqel qunenoS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:
> what is the exact opposite of {qaq} ? is there one in klingon ?

Is there one in Greek? I can't come up with a good one in English,
unless "undesireable" is what you're thinking. In that case, {'up} or
{natlh} might work, or even just {qab}.

What do you mean by "exact opposite" anyway? I suppose if you think
"preferable" and "most preferable" mean the same thing, "least
preferable" would be what you're going for. In Klingon, you can swap
the nouns in a comparative in order to get the opposite meaning.

-- ghunchu'wI'