[tlhIngan Hol] noH

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 02:30:40 PDT 2016

maj.

So, how do I say : "I will judge (impartially examine) the accused in
order to decide if he's guilty or not" ? Perhaps by the use of {nuD} ?
Or is {nuD} only to be used in reference to doctors ? Or maybe {poj}
is better ? Or is {poj} only to be used in reference to situations ?
Perhaps {legh} ? Or is {legh} only to be used with reference to
physical objects ?

Or is it even better to flush canon down the toilet, and use whatever
I like most ?

hmm.. Sov 'Iv.. Sov 'Iv..