[tlhIngan Hol] [Tlhingan-hol] Liquid Nitrogen

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Fri Aug 5 11:24:58 PDT 2016

Am 05.08.2016 um 17:31 schrieb qurgh lungqIj:
> What do other languages do? I don't remember ice being used this way in
> Japanese.

In daily language in german, when people say they go "eat ice" it is
always clear they mean "ice cream, made of milk". But usually it refers
to frozen water only. There is also the expression "dry ice", but
nothing else.

About the other quetion of the Klingon definition of chuch: it was
created in relation with rura pente, and one should assume they talk
about frozen water there.

I doubt that Klingons would know what {chuch QaD} is, but as a Terran
reader, I certainly accept it.

By the way, is there no nitpicker here who has noticed that {voQSIp}
cannot be liquid and SIp on the same time?  ;-)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh